2001-12-08

2001.12.08 (Sat.) (London,ON) - c&j! pres. C O S M I C B A B I E S!!!

Sat. Dec. 8, 2001 (London,ON) - c&j! pres. C O S M I C B A B I E S!!!

Sat., Dec. 8, 2001 - c&j! present . . .

C O S M I C B A B I E S

London is about to be exposed to a totally new vibe!

Don't miss this one! It's going to be a wicked psychedelic trance party, flavoured with just a touch of techno and uplifting trance! Taking place at Rage nightclub, a big, new, clean party space in London!

This party will be all ages and after hours (running until 6am, longer if there are people still up and at it!), with psychedelic decor and old sk00l vibe! That means trippy art on the walls, fruit in the morning, CD giveaways, friendly people, big sound, intelligent lights (so the lights tell me), and YOU!

See you all there

No comments: